This mod adds 80 new terrain textures and includes instructions to add your own, be warned, that requires a bit of know-how, modding, and unity experience.
These are not just ordinary blocks, they are and function as terrain. They fade into one another, mold together, and work like vanilla grass, dirt, or stone.
This mod has been tested and works on servers as well as locally. Both the server and the client will need it in the mods folder.
Currently, these blocks are only accessible through the creative menu. LiquidxSunshine’s goal is to make a bench and recipes for all of them in the future, but that’s a bit down the line.
- Turn EAC (Easy Anti-Cheat) off! Or the mod will not work!
- Sphereii’s Legacy Distant Terrain mod is required in order to function.
- Download Sphereii’s Legacy Distant Terrain Mod and put it into your mods folder.
- Download SS Terrain and put it into your mods folder.
- Ensure that EAC (Easy Anti Cheat) is OFF!
- You’re good to go!
ConflictsNo known conflicts.
SS Terrain does use harmony and csharp in order to edit, append, and patch the original game files. There are no other mods that currently edit these files, so there shouldn’t be any conflicts.